Trading with Median lines is a system and a leading indicator suitable for Swing trading.I am following this strategy for Nifty and Bank Nifty with good results.Those interested to trade with Charts and Price action to analyse target price, support and resistance levels will find this strategy very interesting.

Feedback welcome!Happy trading...

Friday, December 16, 2011

16.12.2011 Friday


A massive fall in the shortest time!!
I was reading many blogs and opinion was divided about a major move on either direction and looks like the bears have won.
The mood was indeed tense to be in the right direction and so was I.Nifty favoured my bias and fell heavily.Unfortunately could not follow intraday and missed seeing the live action but happy with my short positions.Will hold it to till the momentum eases out near the Median line and will take a call on the next trade.

No comments:

Post a Comment